THE NEW VALTRA A SERIES
The new Valtra A4 Series is the first 4th generation Valtra tractor series that is manufactured both in Suolahti, Finland and Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil, making it truly a global tractor. The 4th generation A Series is a completely new tractor and strongly reflects Valtra’s brand values based on our global customer promise: Your Working Machine.
RELIABILITY, YEAR AFTER YEAR
We know that if we want to get the job done right, we’d better do it ourselves. That’s why we make the major components inhouse. We’ve designed and engineered the intelligent chassis, robust transmission and spacious cab ourselves. AGCO Power, the “Sisu”, has been the Valtra engine for more than 60 years. It is an engine that sets the standard for reliability.
Where we come from, we don’t talk much. But we listen to our customers. You told us that the three most important reasons for selecting a Valtra are reliability, low total operating costs, and ease of use. That’s how we built the fourth generation of Valtra tractors.
We have been building tractors for more than 60 years, and the T Series is the culmination of our experience so far. We designed it for the versatile requirements of farmers and the most demanding conditions. We are proud of the result. Your working machine is built around you.
Valtra S Series tractor. Key features in brief
- The NEW Valtra SmartTouch armrest – more intuitive than your smartphone.
- AGCO Power 84 AWF engine: The first tractor engine to comply with the Stage 4 emissions standard
- AVT transmission: The market leader that meets your toughest demands.
- Ergonomic controls, spacious cab and pneumatic cab suspension
- Valtra tractors work in both directions, significantly increasing productivity (by up to 15%).
- Each S Series tractor is equipped for precision farming. AutoGuide Ready as standard.
- Valtra can also deliver your S Series tractor with the AutoGuide automatic steering and AgCommand telemetry.